Helping you Understand the Crowd...
Learn to use CrowdFunding to your advantage
|Raising money for start-ups and creative projects has never been easier. Contact us to see how to get started.
- Last year, 2.2 million people pledged money to Kickstarter projects, and the 18,109 successful campaigns of 2012 raised $274m
- Kickstarter's biggest hit to date is Pebble, an electronic watch that attracted $10.2m
- The Veronica Mars film project boasts the most backers, with 91,585 people pledging $5.7m
- To date, 51,205 projects did not meet their fundraising goals compared to 39,967 that did.
- When the Pet Rock ($1.5 million), Pebble Watch ($10.2 Million), Citizen Star ($8 Million), Veronica Mars ($5 Million) projects can be successes, so can you.
- Crowd Funding is a skill and craft that can be learned and mastered. (Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration, Networking, Cloud and Crowd Computing and Creativity).
- It doesn't matter if your Crowd Funding Campaign achieved its Funding Goal or not, you must continue to try.
- A Crowd Funding campaign connects you with the donors and other resources that are usually worth much more than the raised capital.
- When you work wisely and learn from the process, CrowdFunding Best Practices and the Crowd Funding Road Map can gain part of the $6.2 Billion Dollars CrowdFunding Investment will generate 2013.
- CrowdFunding should be taught in schools “Adding the Value and Teaching the skills that matter most in the Marketplace.”
- Most baby boomers will have to "invent" their Jobs. CrowdFunding is a sure fire method to create high-wage and high-skilled jobs.
|Our Goal and Mission:
- Collaborate, Design and Deploy educational media to make Crowd Funding Campaign's more attractive, quicker and scale-able.
- Promote CrowdFunding Campaigns and Communities.
- Educating CrowdFunding Communities (Businesses, Entrepreneurs, Startups, Investors, The Public, Media and Regulatory bodies) on CrowdFunding Technology, Trends, Initiatives, Regulations and Best Practices - CrowdSourcing.
- Developing portals to assist, educate and support Crowd Funding communities through websites, Video conferencing, Social media, Cloud Workshops, Webinars, Conferences and Events - CloudSourcing.
- Educating CrowdFunding communities and the public in identifying and reporting fraud in the CrowdFunding industry - CrowdPolicing.
- Providing cloud , crowd tools and networking opportunities to connect with CrowdFunding professionals in the industry - ExpertSourcing.
- Broadcasting , advocating for the growth of a collaborative and dynamic CrowdFunding industry in the United States - Create Jobs.
- Build and deploy CrowdFunding educational portals, business technology and marketing applications through Google Cloud technology as a means of super-charging innovation at a global scale, empowering the Crowd Funding Community.